Monday, September 22, 2008

The Missing Bling

Ok...so I will admit it now. My wedding ring was lost for about a week. I realized 2 Sundays ago after I gave Josh a bath that I wanted to put it back on. I swear I took it off that morning when I took a shower, but when I went to retrieve it, it wasn't there. I checked all the places I usually put it if I'm taking a shower, putting on lotion or cooking, but could not find it. I swear I put in on the bathroom sink so being the kind husband he is, Jason checked the pipes under the sink for me but discovered nothing. I decided today that looking in the places I thought it would be 10 times was not working so I decided to give the house a good clean. With a prayer in my heart, I started the laundry and then went to the first room I was going to tackle...the living room. While Josh sat content eating breakfast & watching his show, I picked up all the toys & vacuumed. Then I started the nit picky cleaning...organizing his toy buckets and vacuuming up the crumbs in the couch. It was the couch monster's fault my ring was missing. There it was wedged in the crack between the side of the couch and the arm rail. It was only exposed after I took off all the cushions. What a relief. Don't ask me how or when it got there. Yes, Jessica I too believe in gnomes. So does this mean I don't have to clean the rest of the house now since I found the ring?

I have this urge to go buy the book New Moon so I can read it. The waiting list at the library is about a month. I read the 1st chapter of it online and now I want more. Bella just got a paper cut..yummy blood for vampires and Edward is trying to hold off some of the vampires in his family that are not as practiced restraining themselves. Although if they did get her Bella would be happy as long as they didn't suck enough blood to kill her...she wants to become a vampire so she can live happily ever after with Edward. Edward on the other hand doesn't want her to become the monster that he is...I want more vampires!

No comments: