Tuesday, January 29, 2008
So I have been tagged by Kate to fill this out and I am bored so why not....
A. The Rules are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people, posts their names, and goes to their blogs letting them know they've been tagged. (I am not going to follow this rule...it's kind of like spam and I don't like doing that but I love surveys so I will fill it out)
5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago
1. Living in Olathe
2. Attending Olathe South High School
3. In the school Orchestra
4. Dreaming about cute boys and how my 16th birthday would be
5. Going to church dances they were really fun.
5 Things On My To-Do List Today
1. packing...37 days and I'm already packing
2. wash Josh's bottles
3. Fold laundry and put it away so we can find it tommorrow
4. Spend time with Jason
5. Play WOW but only after a read my scriptures
5 Snacks I Enjoy
1. Yellow cake with chocolate frosting
2. chocolate chip cookies
4. popcorn with yummy salt and butter, plain is sometimes good though
5 Things I'd Do if I Were a Billionaire
1. Buy my home
2. Save money for my children's education & for them to have a good start in life.
3. Donate money to good causes
5. Randomly help friends with it without them knowing
3 Bad Habits
1. Talking to Joshua about something I want Jason to do rather than ask Jason to do it.
2. Worrying about stuff I need to do that isn't done yet
3. Having a migrain and not doing anything about it until it it really bad
5 Jobs I've had (I stretched it out)
1. Babysat for ward members
2. Mowed the lawn for my parents
3. Worked for KU libraries
4. Worked for Beason & Nalley (at the client EMR)
5. Worked for Neosystems Corp (at the client EMR)
5 Things People Probably Don't Know About Me
1. I'm not a morning person. I can be very mean just ask Jason
2. I have implants.....dental implants
3. I'm a cry baby.
4. When I read a book, I zone out of the world until I'm done reading it. It is just so good I have to keep reading until I get to the end. I'm usually worthless until I'm done
5. I love watching movies
Friday, January 25, 2008
On other news, I made some really good white chili the other night for the institute chili cook off. I think I'm going to add it to my recipes. Although that is one that I will have to invite people over to eat. It makes a lot.
On House news, The have stained the cabinets in the kitchen (Jason saw them and loves it) and they are in the middle of painting...so that leaves staining the wood floors, carpet, lighting & the outside of the house. Oh my it is almost done!!!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
New Year...New Blog. So I think my xanga site is going to go off line. I like the lay out of this site better and I like how it archives what I write. So what does 2008 bring this year? What will I do to farther my life goals? What changes will occur? Stay tuned and I will fill you in. The start of this year has been fun already. I have been able to spend time with Jason and Josh over the Holidays. We have watched movies, played pick a boo, screamed, rolled around on the floor, played with all the new toys and we have even dabbled in trying new and exciting finger foods. Jason really liked the strawberry flavored stars that just melt in your mouth. We were curious if they really tasted that great. I was able to read some tear jerker Christmas books and watch Jane Eyre. I so want to read that book again. We were also able to get our family picture taken at Sears. I'm so picky with photos they came out all right I guess, but sometimes I think I could do better. I can't believe the Holidays ended so quickly, but I'm excited for the new year and the challenges ahead of me. Here are some of my goals for 2008:
- Personal: Read a book once a month, organize my photos, scrapbook more, read scriptures daily, try new recipes, keep house clean, send out a Christmas Letter
- Family: Move into new house, have FHE weekly, read scriptures daily, make sure Jason & I have date night, Temple trip monthly, go on a family vacation even if it isn't far
- Work: Adjust to new boss whenever I get one (just to note that is one thing I hate about the new year...I lost a really great boss. Still feels weird that he is not there), try not to be so stressed about work, quit once I get all the extras for my house or baby #2 comes (this goal might be for next year or the year after but it is something I'm looking forward to...I'm talking about quitting. I'm definitely not ready for baby #2 yet although holding Ella makes me a little baby hungry. Josh is just so big now.)