Thursday, February 21, 2008

February Is almost over

My goodness this week has gone by quickly. One of my new year's resolutions is to read a book each month. I guess I will be cramming it in the last week. Nothing new to report on the home front. I don't think the weather is going to cooperate with pouring concrete and our move in date though considering it snowed today. Josh got to watch me shovel the driveway. Well I guess I better get to work. I have take home work to do that Josh didn't let me work on during the day and it needs to be done by tommorrow at lunch time. I so want to quit my job now. I just want to stop worrying about it and not have any responsiblity and be able to focus on my family. I do have a firm set date though about quitting. I know I am not going to do year end stuff again. Maybe I will quit sometime in the summer. I do have a new boss now so maybe things will settle down again. I think I bored him to death the other day when I was showing him how to do payroll.

No comments: