Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Moving Sensation

I have an overwhelming urge to start packing the house. I guess I am ready to start fresh again and want to move in and find a place for everything. It kind of feels like I'm starting to live in a small house. Too much baby stuff I guess. My Christmas tubs are still in the living room because I'm not sure if I can put them back in the boys closet. Other things have encroached on the space they were taking up before Christmas. I just want to be organized again. I'm also getting excited about our house. Jason said they had the entry way and kitchen flooring done and the cabinets were there (not installed) the last time he checked out the house. I'm excited. I think it will make life a little easier on Jason so his commute will be less. It will be easier on babysitting logistics (I can do more swapping with Liz or visit grandparents easier during the day if I need grown up talk or maybe I will have neighbors I can hang out with since most have young families in our subdivision). It will be easier on me...I will be in my castle with a room to myself :) Maybe I will actually get some scrapbooking done if Josh lets me. I'm ready for a change.

No comments: