Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm a Bum

So I had a whole list of things to do today. Not happening. It has been a busy week. I have worked about 40 hours since last wednesday and I'm still not done with payroll tax filing. I just want to quit I'm so drained at the moment. Probably good I have a day off to recharge. Today I get a day with Josh. We need to go grocery shopping and we have a play date/lunch at 1 so we probably should get moving but Josh is sleeping and I'm thinking of joining him. I get to go back to work tommorrow. Fingers crossed I will finish everything that is due on Jan 31st and most of the stuff that is due Feb 28th so I can focus on the new year. It doesn't help that Jason has been working everyday since last Saturday and he has been working overtime. He also has a deadline at the end of the month. We are going to the temple on Saturday. It is so tempting to cancel it and just rest, but we haven't been to the temple since October. Maybe we are so busy because we have plans to go to the temple. Well at least our pocket book will be happy at the end of the month. It will help buy all of the new house stuff. Although I would rather be spending my time with Josh and not at work. I was talking to a coworker the other day and she flat out asked me if I was quitting to be at home after we move. I told I probably would after we are settled and after they have found someone to replace my boss. (I don't want EMR to be up a creek without a paddle) She would love to stay home with her kids if she could.

No comments: