Friday, August 29, 2008

Random Bullets about Me

  • Seminary has taught me, I'm not a morning person...sorry Jason for not being much help
  • Baby Einstein gives me 30 more minutes of me time
  • I'm a paper pusher, maybe that's why I like working in an office
  • Playgroup at the park-I go to talk to other mom's but I find myself focusing more on Josh & making sure he is having fun rather than talking to with the other moms. Might as well go to the park alone.
  • I will finish later...bbfv baby einstein has ended....

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Haha. We are so different. I don't play with my kids at the park at all. The other moms are like, "OMG! Layni is climbing the ladder!" and I'm just like, "And..." I just figure that if she falls, it won't hurt her seriously and if she makes it, then that's one less thing for me to worry about. I am a decidedly hands-off mom. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but it seems to work for our family!