Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Bday Josh!!!

I can't believe Josh is 1 today!!! He must know that it is his birthday because he is being really grumpy...maybe he knows he can get away with it today because it is his Bday. It's either that or he could be teething again. So tonight we are having family over for Josh's Bday. I'm making a cake & I'm going to make a smash cake for Josh to get all over himself. It will be cute because I'm stealing ideas from my sister in law, the expert cake decorator. What is Josh getting for his Bday you ask....well his big gift is his forward facing car seat but he is also getting clothes and he got a little toy. Gangi got him this magnet letter electronic toy, GD got him a car & GG & GGD have wrapped gifts that will be revealed tonight. I'm pretty sure they are both clothes but I don't know. He really needs some new cute clothes though...I realized he was wearing 9mo pants today....they were a little short.

1 comment:

Kate said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOSH!!!!!!


Wow...it's so hard to believe that he's one!!!!! Time flies...