Monday, February 9, 2009

FHE-Getting Organized


We had a traditional & short FHE this week. Usually our FHEs are not really planned out, we just sort of count what we do together as FHE, but not this week. We had an opening prayer and then we watched one clip of the childrens Book of Mormon stories DVD that we got from Christmas for the lesson. It was about a minute and half long. We learned Lehi was a prophet and that is about all Josh would sit through. For activity, we colored and practiced not eating the crayons. We also finished our FHE board (almost...it was sad because I thought I had the things to hang it up on the wall, but I guess we don't so it is not on the wall yet, but will be tommorrow. I think it looks fabulous if I do say so myself and yes we will be having 3 more children so that our FHE board will be complete. Our FHE ended with the song I love mommy, she loves me...I don't know what the title of it is, but Josh like to hum that one.

No comments: