Friday, October 24, 2008

Catching Up

So I've been busy for awhile. Here is the update on my so called life.



Work-Things have been going great. I've spent a little more time then I would like, but I'm having to do some clean up to get back on track. Not to mention I had to do 3rd Quarter reports for all of the states that EMR has employees in...which is a lot.



Family-We are pumped about preparedness & food storage again & want to start collecting & preparing. Josh is getting big. He is going to be a dragon for Halloween this year. I had to go on a shopping spree the other day to get him warm clothes that fit. Jason is still doing seminary. I help out every onece & awhile.



Fun Things in Life-My car broke down at Walmart. Mom had to come rescue Josh & I. With Josh screaming in the car while we transfered groceries & tried jumping the car. 2 different guys came and helped us with the car. The first guy actually helped us jump the car. After that I was going to call a tow truck adn the second guy came back & tried to help so I let him try to tightening things which didn't help...verdict is in this morning from the mechanics...its the starter. My car the money eater.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Hi-
I found your blog when I was googling food storage and yours came up since you mention it in your post.

If you ever need any food storage tips, or recipes, feel free to check out our blog! We are also currently working on our 72-hour kits.

Good luck!
Hannah @
http://www.safelygatheredin.blogspot.com/

The Ransoms said...

Jennifer! you should check out out this website we discussed in my Family Welfare class.
http://www.idareyoutoeatit.com/
Love ya and call me soon. We never finished our girl talk the other day! :)

Jessica G. said...

Food storage works best when you go slow and steady. Sorry about the car! Maybe it's time to convert to the minivan. ;)