Friday, July 11, 2008

Stair Stepping toward the IPhone

So yes Jason is finally going to get the IPhone. He was going to get it today but they ran out by the time he got to the front of the line. He called me to tell me that he is now on a waiting list. I was sad for him because he was soooo excited last night. During this 3 minutes conversation on the phone that we had, Josh was crawling around downstairs (I was in the living room). After hanging up, I called his name. He was being too quiet. I come to find him upstairs in his bathroom. So he managed to crawl all the way up by himself and not fall. I was a little freaked out and excited for him at the same time. I guess I need to start putting the gate at the bottom of the stairs now. We had been working on stairs, but after 3 he gives up and slides back down. I guess he just climbed over that obsticle and now he is a mountain climber. Josh is fast & Mom's learning curve is a little slow

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yeah, I'm absolutely desperate to get a Blackberry. An iPhone would be AMAZING but Dave and I just barely got cell phones like a year ago, and I don't think he's ready to go that far down the rabbit hole (he still refuses to carry his phone, which means I end up carrying 2, yeah, I KNOW!) But I'm working on the Blackberry. Right now, I have my phone, his phone, and my pocket PC, wouldn't it be great to combine them all into a Blackberry?

Wow, I just realized that for a SAHM, I carry a lot of electronics.